Note: The following policies represent
a sample of rules and regulations set forth by Canobie
Lake Park Management. Additionals rules or policies
may be posted throughout the property, at the Park Entrance,
or given verbally by Park Management, Security Officers
or other Park Representatives.
||Canobie Lake Park is
a smoke free facility. Smoking is only permitted
at Designated Areas throughout the property. For
a complete list of Designated Smoking Areas visit
Guest Services or view any Park map on the grounds.
- Firearms and other weapons are strictly prohibited on Park property.
- Alcohol may only be consumed in designated areas.
- No costumes, masks, or face paint/make-up permitted for entry into the Park.
- Touching of Actors is strictly prohibited.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times in the Park.
- As a courtesy to all our guests: rollerblades, skateboards, roller sneakers and scooters are not allowed on park property.
- We reserve the right to inspect all bags, backpacks, containers, purses, property and persons as a condition of entry to our facility.
- Line-jumping is a serious offense and can lead to ejection from the Park.
- Profanity and abusive language are not permitted on Park property.
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises without a refund.
- Hours and attractions are subject to change without notice, especially in the event of inclement weather.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed
in the Park.
- Due to the large volume of requests,
the Park does not offer paging. We suggest that your
group designates a meeting place prior to your arrival.
- Sorry, NO RAINCHECKS OR REFUNDS.