Canobie Institute: Teachers’ ToolKit & Tours
Downloads and FAQs
2016 materials are available for review at the links below.
- 2016 Course Listing: Click here
- 2016 Workbooks: Workbooks can be downloaded for review (PDF files) by clicking on the following links:
- FAQs: Click here. For a printable version of our FAQ page, click here (PDF – right click to download).
- To register online: Click here
Park Tours for Educators
We can also arrange for you to visit the Park in person on a convenient weekend date so you can learn more about our facility, staff, and programs first-hand. Contact us for more information:
Please call: 603-893-3506 x4854
Or email: click here
Planning Your Visit
Canobie Institute Educational Programs are available every operating day from May 26 through June 23. For Park hours, click here. Park opens at 9:00am on days in red and yellow. For information about group rates, click here.
Group rates are Mondays thru Fridays with 25 or more people and Saturday & Sundays with 100 or more. Note: There are no group minimums for dates in Yellow (9am-4pm). On these “Yellow” days everyone pays the group rate!
Ready to Go?
You can register your group online anytime. Just click the link below:
Find Canobie Park
- How far is your company from Canobie Lake Park? Click here
- Get directions from your company to Canobie Lake Park here