Note: The following policies represent a sample of rules and regulations set forth by Canobie Lake Park Management. Additionals rules or policies may be posted throughout the property, at the Park Entrance, or given verbally by Park Management, Security Officers or other Park Representatives.
Canobie Lake Park is a smoke free facility. Smoking is only permitted at Designated Areas throughout the property. For a complete list of Designated Smoking Areas visit Guest Services or view any Park map on the grounds.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times in the Park, unless otherwise posted.
- As a courtesy to all our guests: rollerblades, skateboards, roller sneakers and scooters are not allowed on Park property.
- Line-jumping is a serious offense and can lead to ejection from the Park.
- Profanity and abusive language is not permitted on Park property.
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises without a refund.
- Pets must be leashed and attended to at all times. Pets of an aggressive nature are prohibited.
- Hours are subject to change without notice.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed in the Park.
- Due to the large volume of requests, the Park does not offer paging. We suggest that your group designates a meeting place prior to your arrival.
Don't forget to check our Hours & Prices
Get Directions from your house to Canobie Lake Park.