Note: The following policies represent a sample of rules and regulations set forth by Canobie Lake Park Management. Additional rules or policies may be posted at the Park Entrance, throughout the property, and/or given verbally by Park Management, Security Officers or other Park Representatives.
On Park Entry
- Although this is the Halloween season, we do not permit costumes or make up through our gates or in the Park. Don’t worry… we have plenty of monsters & zombies, but please leave the haunting to us.
- As a condition of entry into our facility, all guests are subject to security screenings including the use of walkthrough and/or handheld metal detectors and the inspection of any bags or other items carried in. If you elect not to consent to these screenings, you will be denied entry into the Park.
- Guests will be asked to open any backpacks, purses, or other bags for inspection.
- Weapons of any kind and illegal substances are not permitted. If these items are found during a search, the items and the individual may be turned over to law enforcement.
- Canobie Lake Park will not hold or store non-permitted items during your stay.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed in the Park.
Helpful Hint for Quick Entry: To gain entry more quickly, pack light, bring only what you need, and remove any metal from your pockets.
During Your Stay
- Canobie Lake Park is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is only permitted at Designated Areas throughout the property. For a complete list of Designated Smoking Areas visit Guest Services or view any Park map on the grounds.
- For the safety of all guests, the use of unmanned aerial vehicles (commonly known as “drones”) on, from, or above Canobie Lake Park property is not permitted without written consent.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times in the Park, unless otherwise posted.
- As a courtesy to all our guests: rollerblades, skateboards, roller sneakers and scooters are not allowed on Park property.
- Line-jumping is a serious offense and can lead to ejection from the Park.
- Profanity and abusive language is not permitted on Park property.
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises without a refund.
- Pets must be leashed and attended to at all times. Pets of an aggressive nature are prohibited.
- Hours are subject to change without notice.
- Due to the large volume of requests, the Park does not offer paging. We suggest that your group designate a meeting place prior to your arrival.