Explore our Full-Time Year-Round positions below by clicking on the bar for more information!
Amusement Park Ride Mechanics
Posted September 2022:
Canobie Lake Park has maintained the highest standards of family entertainment for over 100 years and is currently seeking positive self-motivated individuals to join our ride mechanic team. This is a full-time year-round position with benefits. Multiple positions available.
- Daily safety inspections of amusement rides
- Perform required preventive maintenance
- Trouble shoot and repair amusement rides and their subsystems
- Maintain proper records for all inspections, maintenance and repairs
- Perform the necessary work while following Canobie’s safety guidelines
- Work at heights up to 80ft
- This is a physical position involving bending over, lifting, kneeling, climbing ladders and navigating stairs
- Mechanic tools (toolbox, wrenches, sockets, pliers, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- 1+ year of mechanical job experience
- High degree of mechanical aptitude with focus on safety
- Effective oral and written communication
- Comprehension of safety and policy practices
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must work 40+ hours during the operating season
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T medical exam
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must pass a criminal background check
Knowledge in: (but not required)
- Bolt torque and grading
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision insurance
- Short term and Long-term disability
- PTO (vacation and personal time)
- Free park admission and invitations to exclusive after-hour employee events
- Food and retail discounts
Wages are commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and complete an online application below.