VISIT CANOBIE.COM/UPDATES FOR CHANGES THIS FALL!
About this Attraction
- Wheelchair entrance is through the exit gate.
- The ride seat is a bench seat.
- Guests must be able to sit in an upright position and control seated posture.
- Guests must be able to operate hand and foot controls to drive.
- Companion assistance may be required to access the load area and board the ride vehicle.
- Do not ride this ride if you are sensitive to sudden jolts
For 2020, both a ticket and reservation are needed for entry. Visit canobie.com/updates