OPENING JULY 16th, 2020. VISIT CANOBIE.COM/UPDATES FOR INFO
HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS: 42” MIN, UNLESS WITH A SUPERVISING COMPANION
About this Attraction
- Wheelchair entrance is through the exit ramp.
- The ride seat is a bench seat.
- Guests must be able to sit in an upright position and control seated posture.
- Companion assistance may be required to access the load area and board the ride vehicle.
- Do not ride this attraction if you are prone to motion sickness or have a fear of heights.
For 2020, both a ticket AND a reservation for that ticket are needed for entry. Please visit canobie.com/updates for details.