OPENING JULY 16th, 2020. VISIT CANOBIE.COM/UPDATES FOR INFO
HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS: 48″ MAXIMUM, OVER 48″ PERMITTED WHEN ACCOMPANYING CHILDREN
About this Attraction
- Wheelchair entrance for the Tots’ Aquaplay is through the zero depth entry.
- Companion assistance may be required to access specific features.
- Use caution, as the Tots’ Aquaplay will be wet and slippery in places.
- Swim diapers are required for diaper aged children in the attraction.
- Do not enter this attraction if you do not want to get wet.
For 2020, both a ticket AND a reservation for that ticket are needed for entry. Please visit canobie.com/updates for details.