VISIT CANOBIE.COM/UPDATES FOR CHANGES THIS FALL!
HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS: 48″ MINIMUM
WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS: 300LB SINGLE TUBE, 400LB DOUBLE TUBE
About this Attraction
- Guests must navigate 4 flights of stairs using the entrance that is through the attraction’s main queue.
- The ride seat is a floating tube.
- Guests must be able to sit in an upright position and control seated posture.
- Companion assistance may be required to access the load area and board the ride vehicle.
- Guests must be able to safely exit the tube through the splash pool.
- Do not ride this attraction if you do not want to get wet.
- Do not ride this attraction if you have a fear of heights.
For 2020, both a ticket and reservation are needed for entry. Visit canobie.com/updates